1/1 Photo of Bacon, Cucumber and Heirloom Tomato Sandwich With Herbal Mayo
Chef #848413's Note:
Crisp Apple-Smoked Bacon combined with Heirloom Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Herbal Mayonnaise and served on Toasted Russian Rye Bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 slices apple-smoked bacon
- 1/2 cup Hellmanns Mayonnaise
- 1 dash fine sea salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme (Chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill (Chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh marjoram (Chopped)
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro (Chopped)
- 8 butter lettuce leaves
- 8 slices heirloom tomatoes (Brandy Wine 1/4-Inch Thick)
- 2 English cucumbers (Sliced 1/4-Inch Thick)
- 4 slices red onions (Sliced Thin)
- 8 slices marbled rye bread
- 10 jalapeno-stuffed green olives
- 10 kalamata olives
- 1Cook bacon until crisp and place on paper towels.
- 2In a bowl wisk together mayonnaise, salt, pepper and fresh chopped herbs.
- 3Toast Russian Rye bread and spread 1-tablespoon Herbal Mayonnaise on each slice.
- 4Layer lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, cucumber, bacon and lettuce.
- 5Slice sandwich in half and place on a plate.
- 6Garnish plates with Jalapeno-Stuffed Green olives and Kalamata olives.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon, Cucumber and Heirloom Tomato Sandwich With Herbal Mayo
Serving Size: 1 (1305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.2
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 748.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jalapeno-stuffed green olives