1/2 Photos of Bacon, Cucumber and Cream Cheese Sammies
The Pantry Elf's Note:
These are my ultimate party sandwiches! So simple, so yummy, so budget friendly. This is my most requested party food. I usually make this with 2 loaves of pumpernickle for a party, but you could scale it down for a small picnic or get together. Just be careful to add the seasoning to your tastes! I cook the bacon the night before to save time the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon in a 400 degree oven until crisp, being careful not to burn it, about 10-14 minutes. If you prefer, you could fry it in a pan or on the griddle. (I usually cook the bacon the night before) Drain well and let cool.
- 2In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and seasoning packet together. (Adjust this to your taste - the seasoning tends to be salty, so pour about 1/4 packet at a time.).
- 3Thinly slice the cucumber and set it aside.
- 4Spread 2 slices of pumpernickle with a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture. On one slice, layer the cucumber and bacon, and top with the other slice of bread (cream cheese on both slices of bread holds the sandwich together nicely).
- 5Cut the sandwich into triangles and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon, Cucumber and Cream Cheese Sammies
Serving Size: 1 (1891 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.9
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 884.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix