These are my favorite combo, sweet and salty. Hope you enjoy them. They are from the Kraft site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- 2Spray foil with cooking spray; set aside.
- 3Mix sugar, corn syrup and peanut butter in large microwaveable bowl.
- 4Microwave on high for two minutes or just until mixture boils, stirring every minute.
- 5Combine cereal and bacon.
- 6Add to corn syrup mixture; mix until well blended.
- 7Press cereal mixture firmly into prepared pan.
- 9Lift bars from pan, using foil handles. Remove foil.
- 10Cut into 32 bars to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Crunch Bars
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.0
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 234.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g