Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are my favorite combo, sweet and salty. Hope you enjoy them. They are from the Kraft site.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups Grape-nuts cereal
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Spray foil with cooking spray; set aside.
- Mix sugar, corn syrup and peanut butter in large microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on high for two minutes or just until mixture boils, stirring every minute.
- Combine cereal and bacon.
- Add to corn syrup mixture; mix until well blended.
- Press cereal mixture firmly into prepared pan.
- Lift bars from pan, using foil handles. Remove foil.
- Cut into 32 bars to serve.