Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Love these pop them in your mouth snacks!
- 1 (8 count) package crescent rolls
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- onion powder
- 12 slices bacon, cooked crisp,drained and crumbled
- shredded swiss cheese (optional)
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into triangles.
- Spread with sour cream.
- Sprinkle with onion powder.
- Top with bacon and small amount of cheese if desired.
- Cut each wedge into 2 equal wedges.
- Roll up.
- Place on foil lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 375 for 12-15 minutes until golden.
These were simple to make. I did not use the shredded swiss because I didn't have any on hand, but it would be an excellent addition to these rollups. Makes a great snack!