Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Love these pop them in your mouth snacks!
Make and share this Bacon-Crescent Rollups recipe from Food.com.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into triangles.
- Spread with sour cream.
- Sprinkle with onion powder.
- Top with bacon and small amount of cheese if desired.
- Cut each wedge into 2 equal wedges.
- Roll up.
- Place on foil lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 375 for 12-15 minutes until golden.
These were simple to make. I did not use the shredded swiss because I didn't have any on hand, but it would be an excellent addition to these rollups. Makes a great snack!