Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are delicious and for extra convenience you may use ready-cooked bacon.
Make and share this Bacon Crescent Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles.
- Set aside 1 tablespoon of bacon.
- Sprinkle onion powder and remaining bacon over triangles; roll up and place point side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with reserved bacon.
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.