These are delicious and for extra convenience you may use ready-cooked bacon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1Separate crescent dough into eight triangles.
- 2Set aside 1 tablespoon of bacon.
- 3Sprinkle onion powder and remaining bacon over triangles; roll up and place point side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 4Sprinkle with reserved bacon.
- 5Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Crescent Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.5
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 293.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g