Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a TOH favorite.
Make and share this Bacon Crescent Roll Appetizers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix cream cheese, bacon, Parmesan cheese, onion, parsley and milk until well blended.
- Set aside.
- Separate each can of dough into 4 rectangles.
- Firmly press perforations together to seal.
- Spread each rectangle with 2 rounded T. of the cream cheese mixture.
- Cut each rectangle into 12 wedges, starting at short ends.
- Place, seam down on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
I used ready bought croisants and stuffed them with the mixture then heated up for approximately 15 minutes. Very nice they were too. Made for Aussie / Kiwi November Swap 2012
Tasty appetizer. Easy to put together. Creamy and warm but the cream cheese made it a bit rich. Thanks for posting CoffeeB. Enjoy! ChefDLH
These are great and fairly easy to make. I recently found the crescent dinner roll dough without the perforations, so that troublesome step of pressing the perforations together (which doesn't always work very well) can be eliminated. I have tried various sizes, and the smaller the better so the dough can cook through. Also, the cream cheese needs to be spread evenly over all the dough.