- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 16 ounces crescent rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix cream cheese, bacon, Parmesan cheese, onion, parsley and milk until well blended.
- Set aside.
- Separate each can of dough into 4 rectangles.
- Firmly press perforations together to seal.
- Spread each rectangle with 2 rounded T. of the cream cheese mixture.
- Cut each rectangle into 12 wedges, starting at short ends.
- Place, seam down on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.