This is a TOH favorite.
Make and share this Bacon Crescent Roll Appetizers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix cream cheese, bacon, Parmesan cheese, onion, parsley and milk until well blended.
- Set aside.
- Separate each can of dough into 4 rectangles.
- Firmly press perforations together to seal.
- Spread each rectangle with 2 rounded T. of the cream cheese mixture.
- Cut each rectangle into 12 wedges, starting at short ends.
- Place, seam down on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.