Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was given to me by a friend at work. Great little appetizers!
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- Combine cream cheese, bacon, onion and worcestershire.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles.
- Cut each triangle in half lengthwise.
- Spread one generous teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture on each triangle.
- Roll up, starting at the shortest side of triangle and rolling to the opposite point.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
I made these for Super Bowl Sunday and they were fabulous! I used more green onion just because we like them so much, and added 1/2 tsp garlic powder. Yummers! Thanks so much for posting, Dreamgoddess. This is a definite keeper!
Great tasty rolls/crescents!!! I made 1/2 of the recipe, using the small can (4 rolls) and followed as written. I served them with some homemade Minestrone soup for lunch. Next time I might just use a little milk to thin out the cheese mixture, rather then the tangy Worcestershire sauce, but that is personal taste/preference. Loved the bacon, onion and cheese mixture/filling, could even see adding some parmesan cheese to the mix, yum!! Thanks for sharing the recipe!! Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Tag Game.
These were good, but I would like to put more filling in each roll next time. Very easy to make.