Recipe by Dreamgoddess
This recipe was given to me by a friend at work. Great little appetizers!
Top Review by Kendra*
I made these for Super Bowl Sunday and they were fabulous! I used more green onion just because we like them so much, and added 1/2 tsp garlic powder. Yummers! Thanks so much for posting, Dreamgoddess. This is a definite keeper!
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner roll
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, bacon, onion and worcestershire.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles.
- Cut each triangle in half lengthwise.
- Spread one generous teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture on each triangle.
- Roll up, starting at the shortest side of triangle and rolling to the opposite point.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.