Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This appetizer is so simple and delicious! People will think you slaved over them, but really they can be put together in a very short amount of time. You might want to make extra because they get snatched up fast!
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml bacon bits
- 14.79 ml chopped green onion
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 453.59 g whole fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in the bacon, onion and garlic powder.
- Spoon into mushroom caps.
- Place on an ungreased broiler pan.
- Broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve warm.
Awesome! I doubled the recipe for a party and didn't have any left! Very easy and SO good! I'll be making these on a regular basis!
I can't believe I have never rated these until now! This is my go to recipe for stuffed mushrooms. Thanks for posting!
I added a bit of grated parmesan cheese (the kind in a can) and these turned out awesome! I will definitely make these again!