Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 jar hormel real bacon bits
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- Mix cream cheese, bacon, onion, and pepper.
- Form each package of crescent rolls into a rectangle, pinching seams together.
- Divide mixture in half and spread out onto each rectangle.
- Roll up starting at longest end.
- Pinch seams together to seal.
- Cut each rectangle into 10 pieces.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes or until golden.