Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Put these out and watch them disappear. I have also subbed ham for the bacon with equal success.
- 1 (8 ounce) container chive & onion cream cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (more or less bacon to your taste)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix cream cheese spread add bacon in small bowl until blended.
- Separate each can of dough into 8 triangles each.
- Cut each triangle in half lengthwise. Spread each dough triangle with cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point.
- Place point sides down on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Super YUMMY! 10 zillion stars. Easy to do, easy to eat. The hit of our Christmas Eve buffet. They did disappear the quickest! Make these for the Super Bowl or any party, and stand away from the horde as they devour them. Thanks for a real keeper. P
Made these to bring to a dinner party, and they were inhaled! Substituted herb & garlic cream cheese and ham, an outstanding combination. Looks impressive, and like you put way more work in than you actually did! :D
Simple, tasty, and sure went fast at a tapas party - thanks!