Recipe by pines506
Put these out and watch them disappear. I have also subbed ham for the bacon with equal success.
Top Review by pamela t.
Super YUMMY! 10 zillion stars. Easy to do, easy to eat. The hit of our Christmas Eve buffet. They did disappear the quickest! Make these for the Super Bowl or any party, and stand away from the horde as they devour them. Thanks for a real keeper. P
- 1 (8 ounce) container chive & onion cream cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (more or less bacon to your taste)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix cream cheese spread add bacon in small bowl until blended.
- Separate each can of dough into 8 triangles each.
- Cut each triangle in half lengthwise. Spread each dough triangle with cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point.
- Place point sides down on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.