Just Cher's Note:
Another quick & easy recipe that will have them coming back for more. Note this one can be prepared in advance and popped in the oven as needed for all your get togethers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cream cheese, onion and milk in a small mixing bowl.
- 2Beat well.
- 3Stir in bacon.
- 4Sparate dough into 4 rectangles, press perforations to seal.
- 5Divide cream cheese mixture into fourths and spread on each rectangle.
- 6Starting at long side, roll up rectangles and pinch edges to seal.
- 7Cut each roll into 8 pieces.
- 8Place pieces cut side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 9Sprinkle lightly with parmesan cheese.
- 10Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11Serve warm.
- 12Note: This recipe can be made earlier in the day and refrigerated.
- 13Two hours before baking, remove from refrigerator and let come to room temperature.
- 14You can also bake swirls wrapped in foil and freeze.
- 15To serve thaw in aluminum foil, Loosen wrap and reheat at 350 for 8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cream cheese Cocktail Swirls
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.2
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 78.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g