Recipe by JenniferK2
The perfect blend of sweetness and salt.
Top Review by Cinda Lu
DH and I love bagels with cream cheese and bacon. My dad would love the jam added, but I prefer to go a different direction, Dh and I finely dice vidalia onions and add them with the bacon. Wonderful!!! Thanks Jennifer!
- 1 bagel (plain)
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon blueberry preserves (or any flavor you like)
- 2 slices bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut bagel if not already split.
- Toast on medium setting.
- While bagel is toasting, cut bacon slices in half and cook in microwave.
- Spread one side of bagel with cream cheese and the other with the preserves.
- Put two halves together with the bacon in the middle.