Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was given to me at a Christmas Open house one year. As I was helping the hostess, I watched her make these. So simple, yet soooo good!
- 1 lb bacon, sliced, and the slices are sliced in half
- butter flavored cracker (I use club crackers)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Slice the pound of bacon in half. Take a half of a strip of bacon, and wrap it around the cracker.
- Place on the cookie sheet, about an inch apart.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, and then turn over and continue backing until bacon is brown.
- Remove the crackers from pan immediately to a paper towel.
- Serve warm, and enjoy!
- **these are easily reheated!**.