Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a Kraft recipe. I have not tried this but am putting it here for safe keeping. With the holidays coming up I hope to make them then. I like the idea of using either mushroom caps or cherry tomatoes or just using as a cracker spread.
- 36 medium mushroom caps
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained, flaked or 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup kraft shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup kraft real mayo mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup bacon, pieces or 1⁄3 cup bacon bits
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Mix all ingredients except mushroom caps.
- SPOON evenly into mushroom caps. Place on baking sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Omit mushroom caps. Prepare crab meat mixture as directed. Use as a spread for your favorite NABISCO Crackers or as a flavorful filling for sandwiches or hollowed-out cherry tomatoes. Serve hot or cold! Makes 1-1/3 cups.
This is a great recipe... I also use this and stuff crescents with them then bake, great appetizer for holidays or just for a snack..... I made the crescents for Christmas and the plate was empty before I could even get one.