Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I serve this with my my corn chowder for a delicious dipper. The kids love it :)
Make and share this Bacon Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package cornbread mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated onion
- 5 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- Combine the first six ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour into a greased 8" square baking dish.
- Sprinkle w/bacon and paprika.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 min or until passes the toothpick test.
- Serve warm.