Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe on the Robin Hood flour website. It is awesome! Smells SO delicious when cooking, and tastes great too!
- 1 1⁄2 cups pancake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄3 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernel
- 1⁄2 cup cooked bacon, diced (or ham)
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- Preheat griddle or skillet to medium-high heat.
- Pour boiling water over cornmeal. Set aside.
- Combine pancake mix and 1 cup water, beating til smooth.
- Add cornmeal mixture. Stir well.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook pancakes, using about 1/4 cup of batter each. Flip over and cook on the other side.
- Keep warm til time to serve.
- Excellent with salsa and sour cream.