1/2 Photos of Bacon Cookies
Gina Rae Vinson's Note:
Pliable chewy Bacon Cookies with a touch of maple. You must keep your eyes on these during the last couple of minutes. They get brown significantly faster during the end of baking. Slice Bacon into small pieces before frying then you won't have to crumble it. Press the Bacon between layers of paper towels when cool enough. You will have a buttery cookie with Bacon and not a Bacon grease cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter, brown sugar and sugar until fluffy.
- 2Stir in eggs and maple syrup and beat for 1 more minute.
- 3In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt and add in batches to mixing bowl. Beat just long enough to incorporate.
- 4Stir in the bacon pieces by hand.
- 5Drop by tablespoons 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 7-10 minutes, until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1422 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.8
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 33.8 mg
- Sodium 198.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 2.7 g