Bacon-Cilantro Fried Rice
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs together until well-combined.
- In a large sauté pan over high heat coated with 1/4-inch of oil, gently lower the eggs in and season.
- Eggs will puff up and cook through very quickly; transfer eggs and oil to a paper towel-lined plate.
- In the same pan, cook the bacon. When bacon is almost fully cooked, add the garlic, ginger and scallion whites and stir-fry for 1 minute, until softened and fragrant.
- Add the rice, naturally brewed soy sauce and eggs and stir to heat through and break up the eggs.
- Check for flavor and season if necessary.
- Toss in the cilantro and scallions greens and serve.