Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A playful and fun frosting. Perfect for Bacon Chocolate Cupcakes.
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 16 ounces powdered sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1⁄4 cup bacon, crispy and chopped
- Melt milk chocolate chips in microwave and cool slightly.
- In separate bowl, beat powdered sugar, butter, milk and maple extract until smooth.
- Add chocolate and beat until smooth.
- Fold in bacon.
- Spread frosting over cupcakes, or other dessert.