Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I received this in an email from Taste of Home, it was originally submitted by Karen White of Lawrenceburg, TN. It's delicious! I used crumbled bacon instead of the bacon bits since I was serving it with BLT's, but bacon bits would be easier.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 1⁄4 cup chives, minced
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain and cool.
- Cut into wedges; place in a serving bowl.
- Add bacon and chives.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Spoon over salad; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.