Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Oscar Mayer, this sounds like a simple and good sandwich. You can use croissants, bagels, or English muffins.
- 2 croissants, split, lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoons chive & onion cream cheese
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- salt and pepper (optional)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, drained
- Spread cut surfaces of croissants with cream cheese.
- Spoon eggs onto bottom half of each croissant. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Top each with 2 bacon slices and remaining croissant half.
This was pretty good, however I think the chive and onion cream cheese overpowered the sandwich somewhat. I agree with MsSally that a little cheddar cheese might have been great with this. Thanks for posting.
This was very good change for breakfast. I added a little cheddar cheese to the eggs and served on an english muffin. Great combo of flavors.