Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very Easy to put togather and people always ask for the recipe. Got it from TOH site! Very good.
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls (8 ounces each)
- 1 (10 ounce) canchunk white chicken, drained and flaked
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 bacon, strips cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- Grease a 14-in. pizza pan. Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 16 triangles. Place wide end of one triangle 3 inches from edge of prepared pan with point overhanging edge of pan. Repeat with remaining triangles along outer edge of pan, overlapping the wide ends (dough will look like a sun when complete). Lightly press wide ends together.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over wide ends of dough. Fold points of triangles over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
I like to make crescent rings with different fillings and the combination of flavors with the chicken and bacon in this ring has a very good taste. No wonder why people ask you for the recipe, Mandy.
Thanks for sharing this recipe.