Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very Easy to put togather and people always ask for the recipe. Got it from TOH site! Very good.
Make and share this Bacon-Chicken Crescent Ring recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls (8 ounces each)
- 1 (10 ounce) canchunk white chicken, drained and flaked
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 bacon, strips cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- Grease a 14-in. pizza pan. Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 16 triangles. Place wide end of one triangle 3 inches from edge of prepared pan with point overhanging edge of pan. Repeat with remaining triangles along outer edge of pan, overlapping the wide ends (dough will look like a sun when complete). Lightly press wide ends together.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over wide ends of dough. Fold points of triangles over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
I like to make crescent rings with different fillings and the combination of flavors with the chicken and bacon in this ring has a very good taste. No wonder why people ask you for the recipe, Mandy.
Thanks for sharing this recipe.