Prep time depends on the thickness of your chicken breasts. My first preparation. gained a "very good" rating at home. I'm working on a sauce to add that will turn. this into a good sandwich, also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon in 12" skillet until crisp.
- 2Crumble bacon and set aside.
- 3Pour bacon grease out of skillet, but don't wash or wipe it.
- 4Add butter and olive oil to the same skillet.
- 5Cook chicken breasts in this mixture over medium heat, turning once, until chicken is done.
- 6Place chicken in ungreased 12x8" baking dish.
- 7Cook onion and garlic in drippings remaining in skillet until the onion is softened.
- 8Stir in the pepper and cooked& crumbled bacon.
- 9Spoon over chicken breasts and sprinkle with parsley and cheese.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes (watch closely) until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.0
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 116.7 mg
- Sodium 461.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 36.4 g