Recipe by Rachie P
I found this AMAZING recipe from the "crockpot lady" on her crockpot365 blogspot - also amazing. Anyway, this chicken is ridiculously easy and so versatile. It makes a mean sandwich, delicious wrap,is great served with french fries, or just straight up. You could also place it on a bed of lettuce for a great salad. The recipe helps keep they kitchen tidy and uses less energy by using a slow cooker! My whole family was "humming" when I made this and served it - it's a keeper!
Top Review by tifcrem
I have had this in the crockpot for almost 3 hours.. The chicken isn't done which is expected but the cheese is already starting to burn.. I knew I should have waited till last minute but I assume when someone writes a recipe that it worked for them! I'm sure it will taste good the next time I do it.. My own way.. So dumb...
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup bottled ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 10 -12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place olive oil in the bottom of a slow cooker. Put chicken on top.
- Whisk together dressing and teriyaki sauce; pour over and around chicken.
- Crumble the bacon over the chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook on low 6-8 hours, depending on how thick your chicken is.