Recipe by CoffeeB
This recipe was found on the inside of a Velveeta cheese box. I love this kind of recipes that I can make up for a Saturday afternoon snack.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 13 7⁄8 ounces pizza dough, refrigerated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook beef, bacon and onion in a large skillet on medium heat until beef is evenly browned. Drain.
- Add Velveeta and cook until completely melted, stirring occasionally.
- Press pizza dough into a 15x8 inch rectangle on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spread evenly with the meat mixture.
- Roll up dough, starting at one of the long sides.
- Rearrange if necessary so roll is seam-side down.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut diagonally into six slices to serve.