Recipe by happynana
I got this recipe out of a Kraft Magazine. It is one of my DH favorite recipe
Top Review by nmcw24
I made this for dinner last night, with a few changes, & it was a hit. When browning the hamburger & onions, I added some minced garlic, worcheshire sauce. I didn't add the bacon or the red pepper flakes. DH isn't fond of bacon & didn't have any red pepper flakes. DH got home late, so he heated his up & as he was eating it, he hollered from the kitchen,"This is really good, make this again"! Usually he doesn't get that excited about food. Thanks for good post!
- 1 lb ground round or 1 lb sirloin
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 lb shredded cheese, your favorite
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canrefrigerated prepared pizza crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook ground beef, bacon, onions, and red pepper flakes in large skillet over medium high heat until beef is browned.
- Drain and return meat mixture to pan. Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Unroll pizza dough onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Press into 15 x 8 rectangle.
- Top evenly with meat mixture.
- Roll up dough, starting at one of the long side.
- Rearrange, if necessary, so roll is seam-side down on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut diagonally into 6 slices.