Viking Knitter's Note:
Cheesy, meaty, tomato-ey, and all-around yummy.... I created this when my hubby announced we were having company and I didn't have time to go to the store! Most of the ingredients can be found in your own fridge, larder, or pantry!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2cook bacon in skillet until crispy, and blot on paper towels and crumble.
- 3cook onion and ground beef in bacon fat and drain.
- 4add rice, tomatoes, water, tomato sauce, mustard, and A1.
- 5bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6add cheese, stir until melted, and put in baking dish, top with bacon.
- 7bake in oven 30 minutes until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheeseburger Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 793.3
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 165.1 mg
- Sodium 900.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 49.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce