Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Brown hamburger/sausage and season.
- Lightly press cooked meat into the bottom of an 8x13 baking dish.
- Fry up bacon and crumble on top of hamburger/sausage.
- Saute onions in the bacon drippings.
- Blot excess oil off onions and layer them on top of the bacon.
- In a separate bowl mix together remaining ingredients and pour onto the meat.
- (you can add the cheese to the egg mixture or layer it on the meat and pour the egg mixture over the top.) Bake@ 350 degrees about 55-60 minutes or until your knife pulls out clean from the center.
- Let cool 5 minutes then serve.