1/1 Photo of Bacon Cheeseburger Quiche
1 hr 5 mins
This is a great dish if you're cutting down on carbs. It is quick and easy but doesn't freeze well. So, eat up while it's still hot! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburger in skillet with onion.
- 2Remove and mix in bowl with bacon pieces, breaking up any larger clumps with a fork or pastry mixer until you have a fine mix.
- 3Drain well of any excess grease and press into the bottom of a deep-dish pie pan.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 6Combine remaining ingredients in mixer bowl and whip well.
- 7Pour mixture over beef"crust" and bake 40-45 minutes until top is browned and"set".
- 8Cool 15-20 minutes before slicing.
- 9This can be packaged in Ziplocs or plastic containers for meals quickly microwaved over the next 3-5 days.
- 10(Does not freeze well, though.)
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheeseburger Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.0
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 198.0 mg
- Sodium 512.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 29.2 g