Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
One of my kid's favorites.
Top Review by Shellemeus
In order to offset the need for more seasoning that the comments for this recipe suggested, I simply made up my ground beef as though i was going to make hamburgers. I added all my usual spices, including worchestershire sauce and it was a hit with my family.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2.46 ml salt (or to taste)
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 1 prebaked pizza dough (I use Boboli)
- 226.79 g can pizza sauce
- 6 slice cooked bacon, crumbled
- 20 dill pickle slices
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 9.85 ml pizza seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, cook beef,onion, garlic, salt, and pepper until meat is browned; drain and set aside.
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Spread with pizza sauce.
- Top with beef mixture, bacon, pickles, and cheeses.
- Sprinkle with pizza seasoning.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.