Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
One of my kid's favorites.
Top Review by Shellemeus
In order to offset the need for more seasoning that the comments for this recipe suggested, I simply made up my ground beef as though i was going to make hamburgers. I added all my usual spices, including worchestershire sauce and it was a hit with my family.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 prebaked pizza dough (I use Boboli)
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 20 dill pickle slices
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons pizza seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, cook beef,onion, garlic, salt, and pepper until meat is browned; drain and set aside.
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Spread with pizza sauce.
- Top with beef mixture, bacon, pickles, and cheeses.
- Sprinkle with pizza seasoning.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.