1/3 Photos of Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
One of my kid's favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 prebaked pizza dough (I use Boboli)
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 20 dill pickle slices
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons pizza seasoning
- 1In a skillet, cook beef,onion, garlic, salt, and pepper until meat is browned; drain and set aside.
- 2Place crust on an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
- 3Spread with pizza sauce.
- 4Top with beef mixture, bacon, pickles, and cheeses.
- 5Sprinkle with pizza seasoning.
- 6Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.6
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 97.7 mg
- Sodium 878.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 26.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: