Recipe by Small Town Cook
We have homemade pizza night quite often. It gets the kids involved with helping with dinner and they are so proud of their own creation. My husband said he wanted a cheeseburger pizza. Have it taste just like a cheeseburger. At first I thought he was nuts and that it sounded awful. But after trying it I wanted more.
Top Review by spiritussancto
i used half mozza, half light cheddar, a pre-made thin pizza shell, yves veggie ground round, and veggie bacon bits. this was GREAT! and probably less fat and calories then stated. will certainly make again!
- 1 lb basic pizza dough
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup mustard
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef, cooked and drained well
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup dill pickle, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped (optional)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out dough onto a 12" pizza pan and bake 10 minutes.
- Spread ketchup on dough.
- Spread mustard. (This is easiest if you just squirt the bottle of mustard on the ketchup instead of trying to spread it with a knife).
- Spread hamburg over mustard.
- Sprinkle bacon, pickles and onions over hamburg.
- Spread cheese on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.