1/1 Photo of Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
Chef Iron B's Note:
Crazy flavor of a bacon cheeseburger from a pizza!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the dill pickle and onion then set the pieces on a paper towel to dry.
- 2Prepare a small amount of ground hamburger and dice it up to small pieces.
- 3Cook bacon and cut it up in to small pieces as well. I usually plan for this meal ahead of time and brown the ground beef a day earlier with a different meal. I save bacon from breakfast and it allows me less cooking when I make this pizza.
- 4Follow the directions on the tube of raw pizza dough as far as the prep of the dough.
- 5Once the dough is ready to topped apply a thin layer of mustard all over the dough except for the edges.
- 6Sprinkle your bacon over the entire pizza followed by the onions and then the hamburger.
- 7Cover the pizza with cheese and sprinkle a few pickles on the top.
- 8Bake at the time a temperature as instructed on the pizza dough tube. It tastes great!
- 9It sounds weird because you may not have ever put pickles or mustard on your pizza but it tastes just like a bacon cheeseburger. It’s something different and I enjoy it a lot.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.3
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 39.3 mg
- Sodium 502.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: