Crazy flavor of a bacon cheeseburger from a pizza!
Make and share this Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Chop the dill pickle and onion then set the pieces on a paper towel to dry.
- Prepare a small amount of ground hamburger and dice it up to small pieces.
- Cook bacon and cut it up in to small pieces as well. I usually plan for this meal ahead of time and brown the ground beef a day earlier with a different meal. I save bacon from breakfast and it allows me less cooking when I make this pizza.
- Follow the directions on the tube of raw pizza dough as far as the prep of the dough.
- Once the dough is ready to topped apply a thin layer of mustard all over the dough except for the edges.
- Sprinkle your bacon over the entire pizza followed by the onions and then the hamburger.
- Cover the pizza with cheese and sprinkle a few pickles on the top.
- Bake at the time a temperature as instructed on the pizza dough tube. It tastes great!
- It sounds weird because you may not have ever put pickles or mustard on your pizza but it tastes just like a bacon cheeseburger. It’s something different and I enjoy it a lot.
What a hit this was tonight! I made a few changes-I used more mustard, used Dales Seasoning Sauce when browning the meat, used red onions instead of white and used cheddar and colby cheese and topped each slice with a tomato. As someone said before, the mustard really is what brings this together and the pickles-I had doubts about those but it was awesome! This is a keeper and thank you!!!
A hit at our house! Spreading the mustard on the crust definitely gives this a unique taste. Everyone loved it, so I will be making this often!!!
Terrific pizza. Just what I was craving!! Very close to what my favorite pizza place served before they up and closed. I used a Boboli crust just because it was what I had bought for another recipe and it worked great. The mustard is what makes it. We used all the mustard called for and my husband dipped his in catsup. Thanks for sharing.