Recipe by Chef Iron B
Crazy flavor of a bacon cheeseburger from a pizza!
Top Review by Ashleigh12
What a hit this was tonight! I made a few changes-I used more mustard, used Dales Seasoning Sauce when browning the meat, used red onions instead of white and used cheddar and colby cheese and topped each slice with a tomato. As someone said before, the mustard really is what brings this together and the pickles-I had doubts about those but it was awesome! This is a keeper and thank you!!!
- 14 ounces pizza dough, Pillsbury tube
- 4 tablespoons mustard
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, chopped
- 1 cup hamburger, browned
- 1⁄2 cup dill pickle, chopped
- 3 cups pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup white onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the dill pickle and onion then set the pieces on a paper towel to dry.
- Prepare a small amount of ground hamburger and dice it up to small pieces.
- Cook bacon and cut it up in to small pieces as well. I usually plan for this meal ahead of time and brown the ground beef a day earlier with a different meal. I save bacon from breakfast and it allows me less cooking when I make this pizza.
- Follow the directions on the tube of raw pizza dough as far as the prep of the dough.
- Once the dough is ready to topped apply a thin layer of mustard all over the dough except for the edges.
- Sprinkle your bacon over the entire pizza followed by the onions and then the hamburger.
- Cover the pizza with cheese and sprinkle a few pickles on the top.
- Bake at the time a temperature as instructed on the pizza dough tube. It tastes great!
- It sounds weird because you may not have ever put pickles or mustard on your pizza but it tastes just like a bacon cheeseburger. It’s something different and I enjoy it a lot.