1/2 Photos of Bacon Cheeseburger Pie
This is my version of the Bisquick classic 'Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie'. My hubby loves his bacon and garlic so I've add those ingredients to to the mix. I've found it gives this sometimes bland recipe a new kick. I've even thought of adding 1/4 cup of Bulls Eye barbecue sauce. If anyone tries it, let me know how that turns out. Hope you gals enjoy this quick and easy crowd pleaser!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef (at least 80%)
- 1/3 cup hormel real bacon bits (or 2 slices chopped and fried along with beef)
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic (garlic powder could work too)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1Heat oven to 400°F Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2In 10-inch skillet, cook beef, bacon bits and onion over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown, add garlic stir for 2-3 more minutes; drain. Stir in salt. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- 4Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 5High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheeseburger Pie
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.8
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 513.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hormel real bacon bits