Recipe by Kim127
From Quick Cooking.
Top Review by favascript
This is a pretty solid recipe and I love that it's pretty quick to make. The best part is that it yields so much food, so it's a good meal to make for 8 to 10 people. Tweak: I used marinara instead of condensed tomato soup because I like my sauce chunkier. One negative thing is that the flavor profile is still a little flat. Next time I will try seasoning the ground beef with fresh rosemary or thyme. That ought to do the trick!
- 8 ounces uncooked tube pasta or 8 ounces spiral shaped pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- In a skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink, drain and set aside.
- In same skillet, cooked diced bacon until crisp, drain and discard drippings.
- To skillet, add pasta, ground beef, bacon, and soup.
- Heat through.
- Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook until the cheese is melted.