Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick and easy--also yummy!! my kids and hubby love it.
Make and share this Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Dice bacon while still partly frozen (cuts easier).
- Fry until crisp; drain.
- Fry hamburger meat; drain.
- Boil noodles; drain.
- Mix meat and noodles together in pan and season with salt and pepper.
- In separate bowl mix tomato soup, about 2 tablespoons of mustard and 1 tablespoon Lea and Perrins together. After well mixed pour sauce of meat/noodle mixture and stir.
- After well mixed pour cheese over the top and cover. Cook on med-low for 10 minutes. Enjoy!