Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Quick and easy--also yummy!! my kids and hubby love it.
Make and share this Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 10 ounces wide egg noodles, as much as you like, I use about 10 oz. dry
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces tomato soup
- salt and pepper
- Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- yellow mustard
- Dice bacon while still partly frozen (cuts easier).
- Fry until crisp; drain.
- Fry hamburger meat; drain.
- Boil noodles; drain.
- Mix meat and noodles together in pan and season with salt and pepper.
- In separate bowl mix tomato soup, about 2 tablespoons of mustard and 1 tablespoon Lea and Perrins together. After well mixed pour sauce of meat/noodle mixture and stir.
- After well mixed pour cheese over the top and cover. Cook on med-low for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
I changed the recipe around a little bit, instead of noodles ,i used slice potatos, instead of tomato sauce, I used beef gravy, it turned out great
To cut down the fat content I used 1/2 lb bacon and low fat cheese and it was still very tasty. I can see why this would be a kid-pleaser (but old people like me love it too!) Made for PAC Fall '07.
Will have to try to make this again due to a PAC deadline, and unfortunate incident with hamburger... Tried to make without the hamburger and didn't work so well (was a little lacking).