- 10 ounces wide egg noodles, as much as you like, I use about 10 oz. dry
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces tomato soup
- salt and pepper
- Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- yellow mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice bacon while still partly frozen (cuts easier).
- Fry until crisp; drain.
- Fry hamburger meat; drain.
- Boil noodles; drain.
- Mix meat and noodles together in pan and season with salt and pepper.
- In separate bowl mix tomato soup, about 2 tablespoons of mustard and 1 tablespoon Lea and Perrins together. After well mixed pour sauce of meat/noodle mixture and stir.
- After well mixed pour cheese over the top and cover. Cook on med-low for 10 minutes. Enjoy!