1/1 Photo of Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf Muffins
PSU Lioness's Note:
I found this on the Tasty Kitchen website while I was trying to find something to make for dinner. I changed a TON of things from the original because the first time I made it, I baked the muffing until they were burnt on top, but they never cooked on the inside. I added more breadcrumbs and subtracted some of the moist ingredients to get this recipe turned into something not quite so disappointed (but at least the cooked tops tasted good!).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef or 2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 2 whole eggs, beaten or 1/2 cup egg white
- 3/4-1 cup breadcrumbs or 3/4-1 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (or 1/2 c low-fat mayo)
- 1/8 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese or 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ketchup, Divided
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard, Divided
- 1 (3 ounce) package bacon bits
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup French-fried onions
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, combine meat with eggs, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, cheese, 1/2 cup ketchup, 1/4 cup mustard, bacon bits. Mix well. (I use my hands to mix the ingredients.) *ADD MORE BREAD CRUMBS IF IT SEEMS RUNNY*.
- 4Spoon into prepared muffin tin.
- 5Mix the remaining 1/2 cup ketchup, 1/4 cup mustard, and brown sugar in a small bowl.
- 6Spoon and spread over the top of the meatloaf muffins.
- 7Place muffin tin on a baking sheet, and bake for 40 minutes.
- 8Five minutes before they are done, add French fried onions, watching to make sure the onions don’t burn.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.8
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 154.0 mg
- Sodium 1161.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: