1/1 Photo of Bacon Cheeseburger MeatLoaf!
1 hr 15 mins
This is a wonderful recipe I found online,8) A twist on the cheeseburgers or meatloaf dinner !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground chuck or 1 1/2 lbs ground round
- 1 cup firm fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 cup coarsely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped (vidalia)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1Preheat the oven to 350.
- 2In medium skillet,cook bacon over medium heat until it is limp& some fat is rendered,3-4 minutes.
- 3Remove bacon from the skillet and reserve it,set aside.
- 4In large mixing bowl,use your hands to gently but thoroughly mix together: meat,bread crumbs,1/2 cup cheese,onion,mayo,relish,mustard¸å pepper and egg.
- 5Pat mixture into a shallow 2-quart baking pan.
- 6Spread top of the loaf with the ketchup then lay bacon strips over the ketchup.
- 7Bake until loaf is firm& the bacon is crisp,45 to 50 minutes.
- 8Sprinkling top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese to melt during last 5-10 minutes of baking (Internal temperature should be 155).
- 9Let meatloaf stand in the baking dish for 10 minutes,then cut into squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheeseburger MeatLoaf!
Serving Size: 1 (518 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3039.3
- Calories from Fat 1997
- Total Fat 221.9 g
- Saturated Fat 91.5 g
- Cholesterol 862.1 mg
- Sodium 5105.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 30.1 g
- Protein 178.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean ground chuck