Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
One day I had a craving for a cheeseburger and wanted meatloaf all at once. I really enjoyed it and hope you do as well.
- 1 lb 93% lean ground beef, 93/7 lean
- 6 slices well cooked lean bacon
- 2 cups of favorite cheese, shredded (spicy use pepperjack)
- 1 cup mushroom (optional)
- 1 cup of sauteed sweet onion (optional)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1⁄2 tablespoon mustard
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, garlic, seasoned salt, pepper, and eggs. Mix well with hands until all ingredients are mixed well. Put half of meatloaf mixture in baking dish. Make an indention in middle of meat mixture. Place cheese, mushrooms, and crumbled bacon in the indention in meat mixture. Place the rest of the meat mixture on top. Take two fingers and push meat down around edges to seal the meat together, keeping stuffing inside meat. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes, mix ketchup and mustard together, pour on top of meatloaf, and bake for another 15 minutes. I hope you like it as much as I did.
YUM!!!! Really tasty and moist. I added a little minced jalapeno to add a bit of kick!!! Thanks, TWolf!!!