The is the best meatloaf recipe! My family absolute loves it!
Make and share this Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs, seasoned
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine hamburger and pork, and next 8 ingredients, mixing well.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup and mustard. Stir 1/4 cup ketchup mixture into meat mixture, reserving remaining ketchup mixture.
- Press meat mixture into a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan, or shape into a loaf and place on a rack in a broiler pan. Spread remaining ketchup mixture over loaf. Bake 45 minutes. Top with french fired onions; bake another 15 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.