Recipe by Holly Harwig
The is the best meatloaf recipe! My family absolute loves it!
Top Review by Bekah49036
Wonderful! I saw Paula Dean make a similar meatloaf on TV the other day and couldn't stop thinking about it. I searched Zaar and picked this one because it had a combo of pork and beef. The flavor was amazing. I love the onions on top. What a great addition. I was a little skeptical that there was no garlic in the recipe (I put garlic in everything), but I followed it exactly and I didn't miss it all. The left overs the next day were possibly even better on bread. Thanks so much.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs, seasoned
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine hamburger and pork, and next 8 ingredients, mixing well.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup and mustard. Stir 1/4 cup ketchup mixture into meat mixture, reserving remaining ketchup mixture.
- Press meat mixture into a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan, or shape into a loaf and place on a rack in a broiler pan. Spread remaining ketchup mixture over loaf. Bake 45 minutes. Top with french fired onions; bake another 15 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.