The is the best meatloaf recipe! My family absolute loves it!
Make and share this Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs, seasoned
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine hamburger and pork, and next 8 ingredients, mixing well.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup and mustard. Stir 1/4 cup ketchup mixture into meat mixture, reserving remaining ketchup mixture.
- Press meat mixture into a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan, or shape into a loaf and place on a rack in a broiler pan. Spread remaining ketchup mixture over loaf. Bake 45 minutes. Top with french fired onions; bake another 15 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.
Wonderful! I saw Paula Dean make a similar meatloaf on TV the other day and couldn't stop thinking about it. I searched Zaar and picked this one because it had a combo of pork and beef. The flavor was amazing. I love the onions on top. What a great addition. I was a little skeptical that there was no garlic in the recipe (I put garlic in everything), but I followed it exactly and I didn't miss it all. The left overs the next day were possibly even better on bread. Thanks so much.
Everyone loved it including my boyfriend and his male coworkers. I used spicy brown mustard and it comes out great. The only thing I didn't like was that it is a bit too greasy. Since trying it the first time I've made atleast 4 more batches. if it were up to my boyfriend we'd have this every night. Great Recipe!!!!
This wasn't my favorite meatloaf recipe, however it wasn't bad. My boyfriend really enjoyed it and said I could make it again, but I guess I'm just used to my mom's meatloaf!! My only concern when it was baing was that the bacon made everything very greasy, even though I drained it very well (or so I thought). Since it was greasy, it didn't hold up well in the loaf form, it just kind of all fell apart. My favorite part was the onions on top, I mixed a little cheese in with the fried onions before putting on the loaf and I just loved this part! !!UPDATE!! We had the left overs from this yesterday for lunch, and it was so much better after letting it refrigerate overnight and reheating! I'm changing my rating because of this.