Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
It is just what it sounds like. It makes wonderful leftover sandwiches.
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 1⁄4 cup diced tomato
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheese (shredded)
- 1 small diced onion
- 8 slices bacon (fried, crumbled)
- 1 lb ground beef
- Mix mustard and ketchup together in small bowel.
- Mix tomatoes,onions, crushed bacon, cheese and mayo in with the ground beef.
- shape in a 9 x 5 pan.
- Add mustard and ketchup mixture over the meatloaf and bake at 350 for 45 minute.