I have found a great recipe! I can't believe that each bite tastes just like a bacon cheeseburger. Always a hit with the family. I also add in some ketchup to the sauce as we're ketchup fanatics!
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Cook bacon & drain on paper towels. Discard drippings.
- Cook onion in the same pan you cooked the bacon in and cook ground beef until no longer pink.
- Drain pasta and add to the skillet. Also add bacon, tomato soup, cheese, and ketchup (to suite your tastes).
- Mix thoroughly until cheese is melted. Add salt & pepper to suite your tastes.
- Serve with salad. Enjoy!