1/3 Photos of Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet
I have found a great recipe! I can't believe that each bite tastes just like a bacon cheeseburger. Always a hit with the family. I also add in some ketchup to the sauce as we're ketchup fanatics!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Cook bacon & drain on paper towels. Discard drippings.
- 3Cook onion in the same pan you cooked the bacon in and cook ground beef until no longer pink.
- 4Drain pasta and add to the skillet. Also add bacon, tomato soup, cheese, and ketchup (to suite your tastes).
- 5Mix thoroughly until cheese is melted. Add salt & pepper to suite your tastes.
- 6Serve with salad. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 677.7
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 114.9 mg
- Sodium 648.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 38.3 g