1/4 Photos of Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni
I came up with this combination after making Bacon Cheeseburger Tacos and having a lot of meat left (I didn't put all of it in the shells because only two of us were home at the time). I was afraid that I'd end up throwing out the meat so I decided to make Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni. Hope you enjoy it as much as my family did!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, uncooked (can use rice or corn pasta)
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 2 green onions, sliced, white and part of the green
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 6 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 (14 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions. Keep warm.
- 2In a large skillet, cook the diced bacon until crisp, pour off all but aboaut a half tablespoon of bacon grease.
- 3Add ground beef and green onions and cook together until beef is thoroughly cooked through.
- 4Stir in chili powder, salt, and liquid smoke and cook for about 5 minutes.
- 5Add ketchup, mustard, and tomatoes and stir until well combined.
- 6Stir in cooked macaroni and shredded cheese.
- 7Cook over low heat for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted and everything is heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 799.0
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 150.7 mg
- Sodium 1030.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 49.7 g