Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found in an online search in response to a request for Bennigan's Cheeseburger Eggrolls. Looks both tasty and easy and so I plan to make 'em for the grandkids next time they're here. Times and size of the egg roll wrap packages are guesstimates.
- Cook bacon pieces in frying pan. Spoon onto paper towel-covered plate to drain grease.
- Cook ground beef in same fry pan until browned, drain grease. Add bacon bits to ground beef and mix well.
- Beat egg in bowl. (Egg is used to seal edges of egg roll wrappers; water works too).
- Take egg roll wrapper (package will tell you how to fold them up.) and put large spoonful of hamburger and bacon on one corner of wrapper. Add pinch of cheddar and Monterey jack cheese on top of meat mixture.
- Coat edges of egg roll with egg or water. Roll up wrapper and repeat until you have used all the meat or all the wrappers, whichever happens first.
- In a large deep fry pan, heat about 3/4 inch of vegetable oil. Put egg rolls inches Flip over when first side browned. When both sides browned, place on paper towel covered plate to drain grease.
- When all egg rolls are cooked, dip them in barbecue sauce (or dipping sauce of your choice) and enjoy.
SOOOOO GOOOOD!!!! My husband loved these! They were a bit greasy, but that was due to the oil I used to cook them in. Very good flavor!
So easy, and loved by all watching football today!! I will be making these often and thank you Impera_Magna for a great snack for football watching. :)