Found in an online search in response to a request for Bennigan's Cheeseburger Eggrolls. Looks both tasty and easy and so I plan to make 'em for the grandkids next time they're here. Times and size of the egg roll wrap packages are guesstimates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon pieces in frying pan. Spoon onto paper towel-covered plate to drain grease.
- 2Cook ground beef in same fry pan until browned, drain grease. Add bacon bits to ground beef and mix well.
- 3Beat egg in bowl. (Egg is used to seal edges of egg roll wrappers; water works too).
- 4Take egg roll wrapper (package will tell you how to fold them up.) and put large spoonful of hamburger and bacon on one corner of wrapper. Add pinch of cheddar and Monterey jack cheese on top of meat mixture.
- 5Coat edges of egg roll with egg or water. Roll up wrapper and repeat until you have used all the meat or all the wrappers, whichever happens first.
- 6In a large deep fry pan, heat about 3/4 inch of vegetable oil. Put egg rolls inches Flip over when first side browned. When both sides browned, place on paper towel covered plate to drain grease.
- 7When all egg rolls are cooked, dip them in barbecue sauce (or dipping sauce of your choice) and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 619.1
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 101.9 mg
- Sodium 583.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 26.3 g