Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another of our favorites when we are watching our carbs.
Make and share this Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole - Low Carb recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to at 350º .
- Place the bacon in a frying pan and cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Add ground beef to pan and cook until both are browned.
- Season with chili powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add the egg and1/2 of the cheese.
- Press the meat mixture into a greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
- Serve topped with garnishes of your choice.