Fun potluck idea from Pillsbury.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 lb lean ground beef (at least 80%)
- 1/4 cup dried instant minced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped hamburger, pickle slices
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 Italian plum tomatoes, thinly sliced, if desired
- 4 slices American cheese or 4 slices cheddar cheese, each cut in half
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1Heat oven to 375°F In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat 2 minutes. Add ground beef and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain if necessary. Stir in pickles and ranch dressing.
- 2Unroll dough and separate each can into 4 rectangles; place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press each into 7 x 4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- 3Spoon about 1/3 cup ground beef mixture onto one end of each rectangle. Top each with tomato slices and 1 piece of cheese. Fold dough over filling; press edges with fork to seal (sandwiches will be full). Brush tops with egg.
- 4Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Cheeseburger Calzones
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.4
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 98.4 mg
- Sodium 494.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 19.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: