Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy, easy!! From a bed and breakfast site.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 6 -8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- Beat egg, add milk, sour cream and butter.
- Stir in pancake mix; mix well.
- Fold in bacon and cheese.
- Bake in preheated waffle iron.
These were good; nice and tender! My yield was 10 Belgian waffles, made as stated. I'm going to save this recipe; it easy enough to make anytime! This would also be wonderful on a 'breakfast for dinner night!' Thanks, Aroostook, for a savory breakfast treat.