Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had some leftover meatloaf from Marvelous Meatloaf. And I wanted to make something for another meal out of it, so this is what I came up with.Feel free to use whatever cheese you would like,this is what I just happened to have on hand.Submitted to "ZAAR" on April 2,2008
- Mix together meatloaf with enough chili sauce to make it.
- Spread meatloaf/chili sauce mixture over each cut side of bagel.( you should have four halves).
- Cut each piece of cheese into 4 squares,should have eight pieces,place two pieces on each bagel.
- Sprinkle equal amounts of cooked bacon over cheese.
- Place under broiler for 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and meat mixture is bubbly.