1/1 Photo of Bacon & Cheese Topped Chili Meatloaf Bagels
My Private Note
mini ba ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together meatloaf with enough chili sauce to make it.
- 3Spread meatloaf/chili sauce mixture over each cut side of bagel.( you should have four halves).
- 4Cut each piece of cheese into 4 squares,should have eight pieces,place two pieces on each bagel.
- 5Sprinkle equal amounts of cooked bacon over cheese.
- 6Place under broiler for 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and meat mixture is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon & Cheese Topped Chili Meatloaf Bagels
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.1
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 565.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: